Clientes

Usted está aquí: Clients
YAMANA GOLD
YAMANA GOLD
Yamana Gold Inc. productor de oro con sede en Canadá, propiedades de exploración, y las posiciones de la tierra en Brasil, Argentina, Chile, México y Colombia.
XSTRATA
XSTRATA
Cuarto mayor productor mundial de cobre, con instalaciones de extracción y procesamiento en Australia, Chile, Perú, Argentina y Canadá.
TECK
TECK
Company, committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy.
SOUTHERN PERU
SOUTHERN PERU
Enterprise-class mining - metallurgical world producer of copper and valuable by-products
MINERA SANTA BARBARA
MINERA SANTA BARBARA
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus blandit convallis libero a vehicula. Cras tempus neque vitae augue iaculis adipiscing.
MINERA SAN CRISTOBAL
MINERA SAN CRISTOBAL
Bolivian mining company of world class, MSC focuses on mining silver, lead and zinc in the remote province of Nor Lipez in the Bolivian department of Potosí.
MINERA MICHILLA
MINERA MICHILLA
Antofagasta Minerals Group Company, producer of copper, which maximizes the business value for its shareholders
MINERA LOS PELAMBRES
MINERA LOS PELAMBRES
Chilean company dedicated to the production of copper and molybdenum. Fourth largest deposit of Chile, and is among the 10 largest in the world
MINERA GABY
MINERA GABY
A subsidiary of Codelco Gaby contains 620 million tons of oxide ore with an average grade of 0.41% total copper. The operation is carried out open pit.
MINERA ESCONDIDA
MINERA ESCONDIDA
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus blandit convallis libero a vehicula. Cras tempus neque vitae augue iaculis adipiscing.
MINAS ARGENTINAS
MINAS ARGENTINAS
Argentina subsidiary company Yamana Gold. It has mining rights in the provinces of La Rioja and San Juan, taking charge of the operation of the Project Gualcamayo.
HONEYWELL
HONEYWELL
Company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy.
HATCH
HATCH
It provides services of engineering, management of projects and of the business and operational services to the industries mining, metallurgical.
FLUOR
FLUOR
Company specialized in services of engineering and construction with one of the major participations in the mining national and regional industry.
EL ABRA
EL ABRA
Society dedicated to prospecting, exploration and exploitation of mineral deposit El Abra. Codelco owns 49% of the shareholding and Cyprus El Abra Corporation the remaining 51%.
COLLAHUASI
COLLAHUASI
Mining company, its main product is copper concentrate, which is one commodity that is delivered semi prepared for final processing to customers.
CMP
CMP
A company that provides products and services in the mining and related activities to meetcustomer requirements on a competitive basis.
CIMM
CIMM
Research Center for Mining and Metallurgy, focuses its efforts on developing lines and scientific work aimed at supporting sustainable development of mining.
ATACAMA
ATACAMA
Atacama Minerals Corp. is a publicly traded industrial minerals company based in Vancouver, Canada.
AMEC
AMEC
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus blandit convallis libero a vehicula. Cras tempus neque vitae augue iaculis adipiscing.
ENAMI
ENAMI
National Mining Company, aims to encourage the development of the mining of small and medium scale, providing the services required to access the market.
FFE MINERALS
FFE MINERALS
Provides engineered mineral processing equipment and services to the mining, metallurgical, pyroprocessing, alumina, and pulp & paper industries.
Barrick
Barrick
Barrick Gold Corporation is a multinational mining for the extraction of gold in the world.
BHP Billiton
BHP Billiton
Company that operates a wide range of mining operations in 25 countries, including iron, diamonds, manganese, coal (coking and thermal), copper, nickel and oil
Santa Fe
Santa Fe
Company dedicated to the production of iron concentrates, is actively involved supplying the international markets of Japan, China and the EE.UU.
Cade - Idepe
Cade - Idepe
Service provider of consulting, engineering, project management and administration to engineering and process insdustrias the world.
Codelco
Codelco
Corporacion Nacional del Cobre de Chile, the largest producer of copper in the world and also possesses nearly twenty percent of world reserves of copper.
Enap Refinerías
Enap Refinerías
ENAP subsidiary as a result of the merger of the refineries and Petrox Concón, supplies more than 80% of fuel requirements in Chile.